Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goal

I have a goal friends.

At some point, in the near future. I would really like to start up a clothing line for cute and adorable T-shirts for young adults. They would be sorta trendy. I mean they have to sell right? Reasonably priced, and fit all sizes.

Now. The question is what's holding me back? The creating part. The money part. The fact that I won't succeed part. Oh, yeah that part.

It's one thing to be creative. But you can't forget about the like-ablity of your product as well. I have a few ideas. I talked with a friend who actually does this kind of stuff for a living. It's not as complex as it may seem. As I try to figure out how to start his wonderful journey, I'll be sure to let you all in on the secret. I would love more then anything to have someone be completely happy with what I created. Art on a shirt if you will.

Is there a goal that you have? If so, I would love to hear about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment