Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing's That Make Me Happy Right Now...

1. My speedometer finally works after 2 and a half year "break". Glad to know what speed I'm going... not that it matters now.

2 Going to see an advance screening of "The Ugly Truth"tomorrow night. Hey, it's free and I'm a girl. Need I say more? Plus, I love Katherine Hiegel-Her boobs are amazing. That's what my boobs want to look like when they grow up.

3. I spent a good amount of Q.T with my mom tonight. Sometimes it's nice to reconnect with the one who gave birth to you.

4. The hubby is half way through his horrible night class. Meaning I don't have to ride the stupid bus twice a week. Win, Win, WIN situation.

5. Going shopping for knitting supplies for a knitting class I'm taking next week. I really want learn how to knit and I convinced my mother in law and sister in law to come with me, because I'm a baby and I don't like to go by myself. Ha!

6. Free pastry day at Starbucks. Go get a mediocre muffin with that Frap!


Good night lovies.

3 comments:

  1. free pastry day?!?! um, how did i miss that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo jealous that you're taking a knitting class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay friend... so I love how your speedometer makes you happy... you don't drive! hehehe

    ReplyDelete