Thursday, July 23, 2009

Music I Love Right Now...

I'm a very influenced by music.I rely on music like people rely on a boat to get them back to shore. It carries me through life,helping me find my way. It helped me cope through the hardest times.Help me remember the good ones. As CCS said it best, "Music Is My Boyfriend".

Just kidding, hubs.

Anyway, as my way of giving back to the world. Every once in awhile I'm going to suggest some songs that everyone should listen to a least once. It will change your life. I promise.

Ready? Set. Go!

I'm really into this chick right now. My Pandora "Kate Nash" Radio LOV
ES this bish. And I must say, she's pretty good. A Fine Frenzy- "Almost Lover"




Next up is White Rabbits with "Percussion Gun". This song was free from iTunes, along with the other ones on the "Indie Spotlight Rock/Alternative" album. I wasn't really expecting anything from this album, but boy was I pleasantry surprised.


Moving right along to Dirty Projectors with "Stillness is the Move" this is the "new" Tegan and Sara of girl music, if you will. I Love the repetitive guitar in the background. Really get's me in the mood to have a good time. -Another great song from "Indie Spotlight" In other words, go pick up this awesomely FREE album.



Let us not forget Feist, "Mushaboom" this song is actually featured on the new "Break- Through" Movie of the summer, "500 Days of Summer". This song will get you in the mood for a nice day trip. So sweet.




Last, but not least is The Black Eyes Peas with "Rock Your Body". Man, can this song get you moving. It's great for a work out and gives you flash back to "It Takes Two" by Rob Base. And who CANT get moving with that song? It's basically... well, rocks your body!




Hope you enjoy!

2 comments: