Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Happy List

I just wanted to list off a few things that are making my week a little more bright and happy.

-This blog is my new best friend. I'm actually going to be taking the Body Type Prescription class this Saturday. I'm super EXCITED. Sorry, if you don't live in Phoenix, but I would highly recommend something to this effect in your city. I will give you an update later on how it all went.

-So, yesterday I went to another knitting class. I know, I keep mentioning the knitting. But come on! It's really cool! You know to like old grannies and stuff. I promise I won't ALWAYS keep talking about knitting. Maybe. So, we went and had tons of fun doing the knitting and stuff, and I'm really pleased with myself. I mean, I have a long way to go don't get me wrong, but to know that one day I will be able to make a scarf or a blanket, or maybe even a bikini just makes me grin from ear to ear!

-"500 Days of Summer". Super cute movie. With super cute characters. Pretty sure I want to be Zooey Deschanel she's just too cute for her own good and I want to punch her. You know like you do with teddy bears when you they are so effing adorable you have to punch them in the face so you wont spoil them. Have you ever tried punching a teddy bear in the face? It hurts me a little inside. She's definitely bringing back the hair ribbon though. I mean the last time I saw the hair ribbon being rocked was from "Matilda". She's doing it justice. Can we talk about Joseph Gordon-Levitt? I loved this fool since "Angels in the Outfield" one of my all time favs! He's so handsome in his sweater vest. Between Zooey's ribbon and Joseph's sweater vest they = adorable. Go watch it!

That's it. I'm done. I hope I sprinkled some happiness your way.

What's getting you happy this week? :)