Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first love, Hello Kitty.



OK friends. This is where we get to know one another.

I have a few slight obsessions that I probably shouldn't admit on the internet. However, they make my world, that much brighter.

For instance: the color pink, Pugs, giraffes, VW Beetles, polka dots...but nothing gets me like Hello Kitty.

I have this SICK obsession with a cat with no mouth. I really don't know what it is about her that makes me want to buy every single thing Sanrio has created since she was born. (1974)

My very kind and sweet husband knew what he was getting himself into before the nuptials so he has grinned and bared it, and has supported most of my infatuation for this kitty.

So, why not share the wealth? I know there is A LOT of crazy Hello Kitty things out there, and my obsessions are not as crazy... well, you will have to see for yourself. The very last one of my "possessions" might surprise you.

I'm about to show you some things that I actually have purchased or have been given to me. Please, don't judge. This a very serious disorder that has been taking over my life since 2002.

Let the fun begain...

I got this bad boy at a day after Christmas sale at Target. -You know the other store besides Sanrio that pimps out Hello Kitty. My hubby HATES this toaster with every fiber of his being. His complaint? He says that it's not really toast, if the middle is not toasted as well. Minor details my friend. Whatevs... he just doesn't want me to be happy. I hope to collect the waffle maker, coffee maker ( I don't drink coffee) and water dispenser.


This was my all time favorite. I felt soo cool riding around town with my Hello Kitty seat covers. Of course living in AZ the sun takes a toll on them and I had to throw them out. I had the matching steering wheel cover, air freshener, and coffee mug.

Last Halloween I wanted to be really creative with my pumpkin and do something different. So, I did Hello Kitty! This took about and hour to draw out and a hour to carve. My best acomplishment yet. The cute thing is, the hubby spent more time carving and perfecting the pumpkin then me. That is love right there.











Hello Kitty Tattoo. Yes, this is really my tattoo, of Hello Kitty. I love her so much I decided to have her head engraved into my leg as a testament of my love. That bitch better not screw me over...
Finally, since I can't post EVERYTHING I ever owned by this cat I'll leave you with a few CRAZY Hello Kitty items that live out there on the internets. I won't say if I actually will buy these said items... but I'm sure I will want to.



I might learn how to sew now...



So, elegant. I should of saved and got married in this! Kidding!


I don't about you, but this would definitely motivate me to clean!



"Don't Tase Me Bro'"




The best for last, Hello Kitty "Neck" vibrator! I actually tried to win this from one of LiLu's giveaways. I failed. I still LOVE you LiLu!!

Now go out there and buy something Hello Kitty! Make me proud!