Thursday, August 6, 2009

My life on the farm




OK, so I really don't live on a farm. It feels like it sometimes though. My in- laws live on a one acre lot where, in the past have raised cows, pot bellied pigs, chickens, sheep, horses, and one goose and a duck. Now, they only have one cow and two goats. I personally wish I was here when all the other animals were frolicking around.


Meet Tofu. He loves to be around people and is seriously like one big goofy dog. He plays with you, he moo's when he wants your attention and has successfully broke free from his large fenced area 3 times. I will be truly sad when he goes to visit the Big Guy up in the sky or prairie... which ever comes first. Yes, that's right, we're going to eat Tofu. At least he's home grown! Believe me. I told the hubby and the in- laws I wasn't going to eat him, in order to respect his memory. They said that if I didn't, I would be dishonoring it. Uh. I still don't know. I guess I'll decide when the time comes.These two adorable critters are the Pygmy goats. The white one is named Tator and the black on is called O' Henry. These two will NOT be eaten, thank-you very much. I really don't know what their purpose is. Maybe to keep Tofu company? You know help him enjoy his stay before the big day. Either way they are hilarious to chase and they run like they have sticks up their butt. My dog Lulu loves these guys!

Hopefully, I can convince the in-laws to get horses again. Becuase that would be awesome.

Now, I will leave you with the most annoying song ever created...

"Minnie Sirloin Burgers... Yippe Yi Yay, Minnie Sirloin Burgers..." "Haaaahhh!!"


Happy Friday, y'all!